Working as part of an established team you will be supporting the generation of creative visuals, covering a range of outputs including social media graphics, video, branding, advertising
materials and digital marketing (social media, digital banners & web content).
This role requires an individual who has solid video production and editing skills, thrives on creating engaging digital content, but also has knowledge of traditional media formats.
You will have be able to identify an audience’s needs and create content that will grab their attention.
Whether it is a newsletter, an Instagram Story or a talking head interview, you will be comfortable producing the content, making it work both for the audience and adding your creative spark.
You will be confident in presenting ideas, liaising with clients and managing multiple projects, working between creative output and account management.
Sound like you? Please send your CV and a short portfolio of your favourite pieces of work to cvs@3×1.com
You will be involved in researching projects, contributing to new business proposals, developing videos, graphics and other visuals across a variety of clients.
1. Must be able to write and follow briefs
2. Videography – Filming, onsite project management,
3. Video post-production – editing, formatting, adding effects
4. Design – Content creation for web and occasionally print – including infographics, banner ads, newsletters, flyers etc
5. Managing content projects from idea generation and client liaison to delivery and review
6. Client management and liaison on projects
7. Assisting with new business opportunities and contribution to pitches
1. Agency experience in a similar role is preferred
2. Experience of producing quality visual content
3. Capturing video content, and post-production skills
4. Designing graphics and visuals such as infographics, social ads, web banners
5. Formatting content for audience and channel – Instagram, websites, YouTube, Twitter etc. (Animation experience a plus)
6. Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite design packages, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
7. Understanding audiences, identifying users and their needs and transferring this into content
8. Experience of managing the delivery of multiple projects
9. Good interpersonal skills
10. Presentation skills
11. On top of latest industry news and trends across graphic design and digital content
Award-winning, results driven strategic communications for the public, private and third sectors, from corporate and consumer PR to employee engagement.Find out More >
Invaluable insight and intelligence from across the Scottish and UK political landscape and professional advice on engaging influential stakeholders.Find out More >
Creative, engaging and measurable digital and social media marketing that drives online conversations, creates digital advocacy and builds brand loyalty.Find out More >